1. Open PicsArt
2. Click on the 2 upside down teardrops button
3. Click the edit button
4. Click on the photos button
5. Go to camera roll and select your background
6. Click Add Photo
7. Change the opacity of the picture to 160 or so
8. Click the star button
9. Click the circle and position it how you want it
10. Click OK and size the circle picture to match the original circle
11. Enjoy your new lockscreen!
The most heartbreaking look Robbie Kay has ever given to us…
So, I was re-watching Disney’s Peter Pan, and I realized that Robbie Kay did his homework.
LOOK AT THE EYEBROWS! LOOK AT THEM!
PS: Not my gifs or images. I’m technologically impaired…
THIS SONG IS SO GOOD OMG
Yup, it’ll stay between us, Nash, don’t worry about it
coldplay music videos → mylo xyloto era (insp.)
questions of science, science and progress
do not speak as loud as my heart
Coldplay - Yellow